what's up,amazing news,amazing informations,amazings,history,world,india,amazing world
10. Singapore – Singapore
The Singapore is an Island country, with diverse population of 5 million.
It is a town country with total area of 700 square kilometers.
* The average rent of one-bedroom ranging SIN $ 600 per month or more in the housing area.
* The cost of electricity, water and internet for single family is SIN $ 300 per month or more
* Including the very high prices of car, the average vehicle tax from SIN $ 1,000 or more p.a
and the average cost of parking ranges from SIN $ 150 per month.
*Average range of meal SIN $ 5 or more .
9. Beijing – China
Beijing is the capital and second largest city in China.
* Average rent of an apartment (Including electricity and water / utility costs) ranges from RMB7000.
* Range for one meal dining in Beijing is over RMB20
* Daily international newspaper ranging RMB25 , a glass of coffee in a medium restaurant costs RMB 35,
and a packet of food including burgers, potatoes and soft drink are more approximately RMB18
8. New York – USA
New York is considered to be the most important and richest industrial hub in the United States of America.
it is headquarter of all major banks and financial institutions of the world.
It’s population is around 10 million.
* Average rent for apartment with two good bedrooms begins around US $ 4000 per month.
* Utilities fees range from US $ 250 per family, standard family meals (4 persons) ranged up monthly cost $ 1000.
* International paper per issue of US $ 1.8, glass coffee from US $ 3, and packets of food (burger + potato + sodas) for US $ 5.
7. Copenhagen – Denmark
Copenhagen is a distinctive and Capital city of Denmark.
In the beginning of 2009 it’s population was 667,228. Copenhagen has a service oriented economy.
An important sector is life science and research which plays a major role in the economy of the city
* House rent average-cost in the suburbs of Copenhagen range from US $ 2.500 per month.
* The cost of meal per person with two meals plus drinks range more than US $ 80.
* Monthly costs for electricity, telephone and internet range from a minimum of US $ 200 or more per month.
* Cost of transport such as taxis for short trips are about US $ 50.
6. Zurich – Switzerland
Zurich is one of the main cities in Switzerland with the beauty of Alpine mountains .
* The rent of apartment in the outskirts of the city without an lift is starting from US $ 1500 per month
* Cost of Utilities range from US $ 200 per family, and family meals for (4 persons) ranged from US $800 per month or more
* Monthly train pass is US $ 90, oil is very expensive. It costs about US $ 1.6 per liter.
* Eating out in the restaurant for two people range from standard to US $ 300,which includes three menus + wine.
5. Geneva – Switzerland
After Zurich Geneva is the second most populous city in Switzerland. It is a global and financial city.
* Average rent for apartment with three bedrooms starting around US $ 3000
* Cost of the meal for 3 family is around US $ 1200 per month
* Health-insurance cost is very expensive to US $ 800.
* Local costs of accommodation around US $ 400 up to 650 (per room in a hostel or rental individually per flat), transport by tram or bus around US $ 100-170, books and materials for learning about US $ 100, other costs of US $ 400.
So the montly cost of basic needs about USD $ 1500 to 1800.
4. Moscow – Russia
Moscow is the capital of Russia . . Sport areas, refreshment and clothing are expensive in this city.
* Average rent for apartment, with two deluxe bedrooms, is starting around US $ 4500
* Utilities fees range from US $ 250 per family, cost of family meals for (3 persons) ranges from US $ 500 upwards monthly
* International paper per issue of US $ 5.5, glass coffee from US $ 9 , and package food burger + potato + sodas US $ 5.
3. London – UK
London is considered to be the most important and financial center of the world.
It is famous for its safe and luxuries life. With a GDP of $565 Billion it is Europe’s richest and most exciting city.
* An medium two bed room apartment in central London cost from 1,500 to 2,000 pounds per month.
* Dining in a restaurant will cost around 10 pounds per person with one cheese burger, snacks and a soft drink.
* A bus fare from one stop to another is 2.20 pounds.
* One day oyster pass costs you 4 pounds, whereas one week oyster pass will cost you 17.80 p0unds.
2. Paris – France
One of the most beautiful cities of the world is Paris famous for its architectures and historical buildings. Its GDP is €552.7 billion (US$813.4 billion) in 2008.
It is also called the city of fashion.
*Here 1 sandwich will cost you around €5,Pizza between €8 and €10, 1 small coffee €1 at the bar,
1 full meal (starter, main dish, dessert, not including drinks):cost between €15 and €20 depending on the area.
*1 beer in a café: €2 to €4, and 1 seat at the cinema: €9.
*One bed room flat in city center will cost 870 € per month where as 3 bed room flat will cost 2,116 € in city center.
1. Tokyo – Japan
Tokyo is the most expensive city in the world. It is the capital city and financial hub of Japan.
The City has an area of 2187 km square and its population is more than 13 Million .
* Average rent for apartment not furnished with two deluxe bedrooms starting around US $ 4.500
* International paper per issue of US $ 1, a glass coffee from US $ 5, and package food of burger + potato + sodas for US $ 5.
* The cost of eating out, in an expensive restaurant meals ranging from ¥ 13,000 / $ 108 / £ 55 without drinks,
while the restaurant of average range ¥ 4000 to 9000 yen ($ 33 – $ 75 / £ 17 – £ 38),
and a cheap average of 4000 yen ($ 33 / £ 17 to less than 2000 yen ($ 17 / £ 8.40).