what's up,amazing news,amazing informations,amazings,history,world,india,amazing world
1)It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog − Archie Griffen.
2) Nothing lasts forever. Not even your troubles − Arnold H Glasgow
3) There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle − Albert Einstein
4) Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave – Mary Tyler Moore
5) Being strong means rejoicing in who you are, complete with imperfections − Margaret Woodhouse
6) If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place − Nora Roberts
7) I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed − Michael Jordan.
8) The only place you find success before work is in the dictionary − May V. Smith
9) Where hope grows, miracles blossom − Elna Rae
10) A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing − George Bernard Shaw
11) Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent − Eleanor Roosevelt
12) It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else’s eyes − Sally Field
13) I quit being afraid when my first venture failed and the sky didn’t fall down − Allen H. Neuharth
14) Hope never abandons you, you abandon it − George Weinberg
15) Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you − Ralph Waldo Emerson
16) Awards become corroded, friends gather no dust − Jesse Owens
17) People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within − Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
18) Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside of them was superior to circumstance − Bruce Barton
19) Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it − John Maxwell
20) Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn’t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn’t know that so it goes on flying anyway − Mary Kay Ash
Hopefully those have given you a bit of a kick-start or even just offered enough of a distraction from your woes for you to get head above water. Feel free comment and post your own quotes below we’d love to hear what inspirational words you guys use to get pumped up and ready to face the world head on.