Education…What is Education. How many of them know the answer for this question. I don’t know the answer. But education is an essential part of the everyone’s life. Now a … Continue reading
Even very popular and valuable relationship in the world is everyone says that’s friendship.Each and everyone have at least one friend.without friends no one live in this world.But one every … Continue reading
2 New Ways to Keep Your Facebook Peeps On-Page and Engaged with Woobox
Within the social ether, web forums, and industry conference circuits there are lots conversations and articles assessing the effectiveness of Facebook brand pages in an overall marketing strategy. And questions like, “Should a company use a Facebook fan page instead of a website?” generate a variety of perspectives.
5 Proven Tips for Becoming a Successful Leader
When you become a part of the management cadre, you will often find yourself having to lead a team of professionals. This effort needs careful and smart planning since it is instrumental for a bright career. Here are five tips for becoming asuccessful leader and enhancing your opportunities to emerge as a name to reckon with.
How to Energize and handle the Monday fever
Monday is the first day of a week. But for many, Monday is a dreaded day. The“Oh no, this is Monday“feeling is an ideal example of how, many people feel. This feeling can be compared to the “Thank God, it is a Friday” feeling. Both are mere feelings, but slowly they have become a reality in our lives.
Why is this so? Why are these feelings creating fear and happiness? Life is about converting situations into opportunities. So, how can these feelings be changed into something positive and productive for us? How can we change our feeling and attitude to Mondays so that we look forward to it?
- Learning to enjoy what we have is something that helps. By learning to enjoy the weekend, we brighten our lives and create the strength to handle the Mondays. Keeping the Sunday night free gives you all the rest for starting the next day afresh.
- Have a closer look at what you dread. Monday Blues is just a concept. Having understood this, can we allow a concept to run our lives? Shed the fear of Mondays and ensure how to make Mondays interesting.
- Create an excitement, surprise or outing for Monday. It can be a movie or restaurant. This is a perfect setting to avoid the crowds and seek quiet time with your friend or spouse. This expectation will make the Mondays something you look forward to. This helps you energize.
- Draw from the energy of the sun. Get some sunlight on to you and see the wonders it does to your body and mind. See your Mondays glow.
- Prepare a to-do list for Sunday. Ensure all tasks on the list are done. This will reward you with a hassle-free Monday. When coming back from a long holiday, make sure you return on Sunday or one day earlier. This will help you to finish all things by Sunday and will leave you fighting fit for Monday.
- Music is food for the mind and the soul and listening to music gives you a calm mind to handle the Monday problems.
- Have breakfast like a king, especially on Mondays. A full stomach gives you all the patience to effectively handle the Monday crisis as and when they arise.
- When you learn to accept things as they are, you begin to see Monday as just another day. This eliminates the fears you have associated with Mondays. Naturally, you are better placed to handle any day.
- Being funny, getting your co-workers involved are ways to keep the atmosphere lively and banish Monday apprehensions.
- While wearing good clothes increases your confidence levels, having a clean desk makes the mind free and energizes you.
- Most importantly do not put for tomorrow what can be done today. Finishing all your work for the week by Friday is very crucial as it leaves no carry over for Monday.
If you have a closer look you will observe everything in this world is temporary. Nothing is permanent in the world. There is a famous saying, “Even this will pass away,” In the same vein, even the Monday blues will pass away for something better and brighter.
Have a wonderful Monday and let us know how you feel.
YouTube recently celebrated its seventh anniversary. Times of India visited some of its ‘partners’ – everyday people who are making money on the site through their amateur video productions. In … Continue reading
10. Yangluo Bridge With a main span of 1,280 metres (4,200 ft), it is tied with the Golden Gate Bridge for the ninth longest suspension bridge in the world. 9. … Continue reading
If you’ve just started your own business (read baking, photography, fashion or the likes) and are floundering under the competition, it’s time to learn the ropes. Take your business promotion … Continue reading
Almost five years after word first leaked out that Google is developing an online file storage service, the Mountain View-based company has finally entered the fray. For all its technological … Continue reading
On the page search engine optimization techniques that will help your site rank better in Google’s search results.
Sachin Tendulkar 100th century …No One Can Beat You Sachin..Wish you happy birthday
Facebook is spending $1 billion to buy the photo-sharing company Instagram in the social network’s largest acquisition ever. On the surface, that’s a huge sum for a tiny start-up that … Continue reading
பிராங்கிளின் ரூஸ்வெல்ட் – வரலாற்று நாயகர்! 1933-ஆம் ஆண்டு மார்ச் மாதம் 4-ஆம் நாள் ஒரு தேசமே விரக்தியின் விளிம்பில் நின்றுகொண்டு நிச்சயமற்ற எதிர்காலத்தை எதிர்நோக்கியிருந்த காலகட்டம், எந்த திசை நோக்கினாலும் அங்கு அச்சம் ஆட்கொண்டிருந்தது. உலக வரலாறு ‘Great Depression’ … Continue reading
The opening night of the Indian Premier League fifth edition (IPL-V) was every bit a product of the age: it was mounted on the unmistakable template of imposing sets, coruscating … Continue reading
Every year on April 1, tech companies play pranks. Yesterday was no different. From the mighty Google to more humble, yet equally important, AdBlock announced new services and products that … Continue reading
Hundreds and thousands of apps, but still not the one you want? Make it yourself, that too for free. Here’s how. appsbar.com Appsbar is a great place to get started … Continue reading
The history repeats itself. Despite the claims of security, safety measures and the so-called sporting spirit, sports and games are not free from violence. Sometimes the fans clash with each … Continue reading
Sachin Tendulkar, easily the biggest cricketer/sportsperson India has ever produced and if we consider statistics, this Mumbai born is above any batsman who has ever played the game at highest … Continue reading
DLF IPL Schedule / Timetable for 2012 has been announced and this is the final revised schedule. Its gonna be gala time again . IPL 2012 starts on 4 April … Continue reading
The tongue-in-cheek comment by Megan Fox, about living in a world where losing your phone is more dramatic than losing your virginity, perfectly describes today’s generation. We carry our world … Continue reading
Leading in a race or in school, college, in an organization or simply leading a group of people is something related to the inclination or tendency of a person. Some … Continue reading
Yes, self-motivation is the only driving force that keeps you pushing towards your goal. As a process, motivating others may look mostly like a lip service. But, when it comes … Continue reading